Old May 8th 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub slashed its rates by half. !!!

One thing I found was that GetClub was very costly compared to
ChessMaster. So I have reduced the Price of Subscription at GetClub by
half.

Now, I feel I will get a lot of Customers.

Here is the new Current Rate of Subscription.

http://www.getclub.com/PurchaseGames.html

Subscription Package Number of Games Price Purchase Link
1) - 3 Months (Play 120 Games) US$ 5.00
2) - 6 Months (Play 300 Games) US$ 10.00
3) - 1 Year (Play 600 Games) US$ 20.00

So now you can get 1 year Subscription for Just $20.00

And 6 months Subscription for Just $10.00

And 3 months Subscription for just $5.00

Now, I think more people will purchase Subscriptions at GetClub as the
Price has been Halfed and it is very cheap to play at GetClub and
everyone could afford playing at GetClub.

I hope this price reduction will bring a lot of new customers.

Earlier 1 year Subscription was for $50.00 now it is just for $20.00
So its as cheap as a toy.

Bye
Sanny