Old May 10th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default From where can I buy Chess Programs?

Say, I want to buy a Chess Program where will I search for them?

I am asking this Question because I want to know where do people go to
buy Chess Programs. Then I will Sell GetClub Chess over all those
places.

I went to amazon.com and found lots Chess Program were sold there. I
wanted to sell GetClub Chess. But it asked me to search items from a
list and I found all Chess Programs Listed there but GetClub Chess was
not listed. So I was unable to sell GetClub Chess at Amazon.com.

How can I sell a new Product at Amazon.com? As it only asks me to sell
products already listed on their site.

I would like to sell it at Ebay.com but I could not understand how to
sell GetClub Chess there.

Can Someone give me list of Sites which sell Chess Programs. So that I
too sell my GetClub Chess over those places.

I will give 10% commision to the site selling my Chess Program.

Which are the Top Sites where I should sell the GetClub Chess?

Because till now I was interested in developing the Program. Now I
want to get Profit by selling it. My Target is to sell atleast 1000
copies a month.

Please suggest all places and techniques that will help me sell
GetClub Program to new Customers.

Bye
Sanny
Old May 12th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On May 9, 10:05*pm, Sanny wrote:
[...]

I honestly don't know what to say here, because I have the tiniest
feeling that this is a joke. But I'll proceed as if this is a sincere
request.

From everything I've heard about this program, there are dozens of
FREE programs that will completely destroy it. Therefore I would be
very surprised if you sold more than a few dozen copies total. But I
could be wrong, as there are lots of collectors out there who won't
mind spending a few dollars just to increase their collection or to
purchase an oddity such as your program.

It is easy to sell something on ebay; all you need is an account and
then just go through the "Sell an item" path. You will need a good
description of the program and everything that is included in what is
being purchased. You will also need to give people something physical
(meaning, your program on a disc) as I doubt that anybody on ebay
would pay for a program that they would have to download.

Don't bother with Amazon. It's much more complicated and they are only
interested in selling larger quantities that your program (in its
current state) will not accomplish.

jm