Old May 11th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Join HideDragon affiliate program, earn 50% or more commission fromnow!

Join HideDragon affiliate program, earn 50% commission from now!

This is a company of software. We are sincerely hoping to make
agreement with

you in selling of this product, as our experience, the other sales
agents of our

product can make $10000 as commission each month.

Now we have a new product named HideDragon, which is software of
quick hide

window like boss key. It is a kind of software setting in CP screen
privacy

protection.

As click on mouse middle button, users can hide the desktop windows
quickly and re-

display the window by clicking the middle button again that is why
HideDragon is in

featuring complement with your products of your company. HideDragon is
very popular in

white-collars. If we cooperate with each other by packaging HideDragon
with your

product , there will be big improvement in the sales of your product
and value adding.

Packaging is that we package HideDragon with the your product actuator
disk or send a

disk with HideDragon, there is another way that is putting the
introduction of

HideDragon and the loading address in a nice card and send it to the
user for

themselves loading or put the introduction of HideDragon and the your
product together

in a poster and send them to the customers, which is a good
advertisement for both of

them.

The price for HideDragon of English version is $19.9. The percentage
of our commission

fee at starting is 50%, if the sales condition is very good, we will
consider increase

the proportion up to the highest 75%, there is really a big fortune.

We can calculate like this, if you delivery 10000 your product each
month and the

proportion for HideDragon tested/the registered is 10/1, then as the
following

formula, your revenue for that month would be :

1000 * $10 = $10000

What a marvelous income!

We sincerely hope that we can have the chance to cooperate with you.

About HideDragon:

HideDragon is a kind of software of quick hide windows, just like the
boss key before

but with a big improvement.

*. By pressing the mouse middle button or left and right button
together to

quick hide windows.
*. Hide the selected tray icon.
*. Disguise the window. Set layered window, alter window’s icon and
title so

as to change the display of the taskbar and so much more functions.

HideDragon is very popular in white-collars for its innovation and
ease of

using. HideDragon operating comes to be the very first thing to do
when they start the

computer. Now there are 2 versions of Chinese and English, the
customer population is

more than 1.65 million and 1 million for each of them in 2007, which
brought a big

fortune to HideDragons’ agents. HideDragon are still in search of
agents and provide

the aggressive support like sales plan, help of product technology,
nice proportion

for agent and so on. HideDragon would like to cooperate with any
agents and share the

success with them! HideDragon believe that: It is the agents’ success
that is the

success of HideDragon.

As leader software of screen privacy protection, we have made
agreement with many

factories as Intel Company, SONY Company, AMD Company, Apple Company
and so on. We

will also insist on innovating and providing the best service to make
more marvelous

value.

Procedure of being agent for HideDragon:

Register in https://www.regnow.com/signup/affili...vendor=17082-1
Download the HideDragon version of your own company from RegNow.
Copy HideDragon version to actuator disk of the product and sales
together.

Sales suggestions:

Performance how to use HideDragon while customers purchase your
product and let they

try themselves. Remind the customer that you have put HideDragon in
the disk or send

them disk of HideDragon for themselves install.

If the customer wants to buy on the spot, you can also help him buying
online and

write down the Registration Code for him.

Any questions in using this software, write to us at

for technology support.

FAQ:

How to pay for the commission fee: After your registering as agent of
RegNow,

we will require you to write your bank information. If your bank
account belongs to

America, then RegNow will send that amount to your account as they up
to certain

amount(for example:$100). If not, you can choose international
telegraphic bill or

check remittance, which can be set by RegNow.
How to know about detail sales amount: The sales amount is calculated
by REGNOW and it

is equal to both of us.

If we do not know how to use REGNOW: If you are not convenient to use
REGNOW, please

write to us, our staff would help you to register REGNOW account and
send you the ID

and password and also set the bank account information for you, you
just have to put

your product together with HideDragon for sale. When they reach to
certain amount,

REGNOW will send that amount to your account.

Register as our agents right now to get more than $10000 commission
fee each month!

If you have any question please contact us:

Website:
http://www.HideDragon.com
Mail: