Old May 15th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default Who is Tristan James?

Has anyone heard of a Tristan James of Kentucky? Just curious who this
person may be.
Old May 15th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On May 15, 2:10 pm, Rob wrote:
Has anyone heard of a Tristan James of Kentucky? Just curious who this
person may be.

I know a person with a similar name. What is the problem?

If he has been giving you trouble, I must say that it could not happen
to a nicer guy.

Meanwhile we have been trying to find ways to stop you from spamming
my email group. We know that it is you who is doing it.

Old May 16th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On May 15, 2:20 pm, samsloan wrote:
On May 15, 2:10 pm, Rob wrote:

Has anyone heard of a Tristan James of Kentucky? Just curious who this
person may be.

I know a person with a similar name. What is the problem?

If he has been giving you trouble, I must say that it could not happen
to a nicer guy.

Meanwhile we have been trying to find ways to stop you from spamming
my email group. We know that it is you who is doing it.

Sam Sloan

I think I know who you mean.

He is not a chess player, knows nothing about chess and lives in
Kentucky. He may have joined one of my email groups and is sick and
tired of your flooding my groups with your videos, as is everybody
else who is a member of my groups.

With your persistent attacks on me, you may have made more enemies
than you realize.

Old May 16th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On May 15, 2:10 pm, Rob wrote:

Has anyone heard of a Tristan James of Kentucky? Just curious who this
person may be.

I know a person with a similar name. What is the problem?

If he has been giving you trouble, I must say that it could not happen
to a nicer guy.

Meanwhile we have been trying to find ways to stop you from spamming
my email group. We know that it is you who is doing it.

Sam Sloan

I think I know who you mean.

He is not a chess player, knows nothing about chess and lives in
Kentucky. He may have joined one of my email groups and is sick and
tired of your flooding my groups with your videos, as is everybody
else who is a member of my groups.

With your persistent attacks on me, you may have made more enemies
than you realize.

Sam Sloan

Your paranoia is showing.