Old May 18th 08, 08:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Thankyou everyone for helping me improve GetClub Chess.

Due to overwhelming support of Chess Players here GetClub Chess stands
where it is today.

Your Advices helped a lot in designing the Chess Software.

Today GetClub Chess stands as good as other Commercial Programs all
because of your help.

Now, GetClub Chess will be Commercially Launched. So that the players
interested in purchasing it can do so.

Keep giving your valuable suggestions.

A few suggestions were ignored as it was not possible for us to do
them as I do not fully understand how to do them. And it will take lot
of time and money in doing those changes.

Still if you have a small modification that can be done in 2-3 days
that will be very helpful.

Thankyou very much.

I am too greatful to Help Bot whose continued support kept GetClub
improving a lot.

Now, I will not further improve the GetClub Chess as I am busy with
Commercial issues. Now I am thinking how to get back the money I have
invested in this project. I have lot of debts that I have to recover
from it.

Please tell me or give me a list of sites from where people will
purchase GetClub Chess So that I display my program on all those
gaming Site. I will give 10% commision to the sellers.

Thanks for helping me so much. I am glad to have nice conversation
with so many good people arround the world.

Have a good day.

Bye
Sanny

Old May 18th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

You are very welcome.

You should ask Sam Sloan for advice on how to market
your product. Sam Sloan has many years of experience
in marketing and publicity and, in particular, the
legal disputes that are an inevitable consequence.

Secondly you should apply to Larry Parr and his master
Dato Ching Ding Dong, who is the owner of a string of
Sweat Shops in the Far East. They will help you with
packaging, distributing and publicity issues and
will provide starting capital, because they love chess.

Old May 19th 08, 09:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Sun, 18 May 2008 00:50:15 -0700 (PDT), Sanny
wrote:

Due to overwhelming support of Chess Players here GetClub Chess stands
where it is today.

You are annoying so I believe your product is SUCK too !!!
No way I will visit your site and try your stupid program !!!

--
WebWalker
email:
Old May 19th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Due to overwhelming support ofChessPlayers hereGetClubChessstands
where it is today.

You are annoying so I believe your product is SUCK too !!!
No way I will visit your site and try your stupid program !!!

Please drink the Juice at GetClub. I am sure you will like it. It has
Onoin, Choclate and all flovour you want.

I am not good at Chess but GetClub Beginner Level beats 80% of the
average players.

And Easy & Normal even beat the Strong Players.

Rough rating of each levels is.

Beginner: 1800+
Easy: 1900+
Normal: 2000+

Bye
Sanny

Old May 19th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Beginner: 1800+

I think this may be getting closer to the truth, although this still
seems quite on the high side, but I would *guess* that 1500-1600 may
in fact be closer, especially with the very dumb endgame play.

What will be the cost of GitClub when you market it, and will it
include source code? If you include source code (and give it away or
sell for a low price like $10) you might get a number of people
working on improvements.