Old July 15th 03, 04:33 AM
Chessdon

Default CJA Cramer Awards

I got Bruce Draney and Neil mixed up, it was Bruce not Neil who made the absurd
statement that Don Schultz is the most important factor in somebody getting
nominated. I say Neil, leaving out his last name because I misspelled it last
time and certainly don't want to do that again.

And in answer to another question, nobody need explain to anyone their reasons
for nominating someone.

Somebody added the comment that this is all too complicated and they need a
diagram. Apparently!

What is happening to rgcp? First Goichberg is criticized for reporting results
in an open session then I am accused of being the most important factor in
getting nominated for the Chess Journalist of the year when anybody can
nominate anyone.

I'm out of here guys, I got better things to do than waste my time responding
to such nonsense.

Old July 15th 03, 04:48 AM
ASCACHESS

I'm out of here guys, I got better things to do than waste my time responding
to such nonsense.

Chessdon

Yeah, what is the matter with you people.

Don doesn't have to lie around here, he can lie anywhere :-)

Rp

Old July 15th 03, 05:01 AM
StanB

"Chessdon" wrote in message

What is happening to rgcp? First Goichberg is criticized for reporting

results
in an open session then I am accused of being the most important factor in
getting nominated for the Chess Journalist of the year when anybody can
nominate anyone.

Always been that way. The names change but the bitching goes on.

StanB