Old July 15th 03, 04:01 PM

Default Will the votes be counted tomorrow?

I have been told that the votes in the election for USCF Executive
Board will be counted tomorrow, July 16, in New Windsor.

However, I find no announcement of this on the USCF website:
http://www.uschess.org/org/govern/

Is it true that the votes will be counted tomorrow? When will it
start? How long will it last? I will try to attend.

Old July 18th 03, 06:46 AM
Oreo Knight

(Sam Sloan) wrote in message ...
I have been told that the votes in the election for USCF Executive
Board will be counted tomorrow, July 16, in New Windsor.

However, I find no announcement of this on the USCF website:
http://www.uschess.org/org/govern/

Is it true that the votes will be counted tomorrow? When will it
start? How long will it last? I will try to attend.

Sam Sloan

I THINK THEY COUNTED THE VOTES SAM.....WERE YOU THERE FOR THE OFFICIAL
TALLY? We'd love to know!

O.K.