Old June 3rd 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Co-Sponsors Needed for my ADMS

I have just submitted two ADMs for consideration by the USCF Delegates
Meeting in Dallas.

There can be little doubt that the powers-that-be will try to knock
out my two ADMs so that they not be considered by the delegates.

Therefore, I am asking the members to show support for these two ADMs
by sending letters to the office co-sponsoring these ADMs.

These letters of co-sponsorship must be sent immediately to Cheryle
Bruce at

Thank you