Old June 5th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default FSS... who is it really?

Here is something for Mr. Sloan to consider:

Who reported to have acted as a liaison for Fisher?
Who reported to have legal documents stating they had Fischer's power
of attorney?
Who posted the following response to my question as to what was being
announced about Fischer on chess-fm?

Hide options Oct 11 2006, 10:18 am
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
From: "Sam Sloan"
Date: 11 Oct 2006 08:18:14 -0700
Subject: Gothic Chess and Fischer

Rob wrote:
Just got an email from gothic chess about an announcement coming up
tomorrow on chessfm.
Anyone else hear about this?
Rob

I'm Fischer's liaison but I can't tell you about it until Friday. It
will be a big announcement.

Old June 6th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

You are trying to suggest that Ed Trice might be the Fake Sam Sloan.

This seems most unlikely as I doubt that Ed Trice had ever even heard
of me, and I do not believe I had ever heard of him back then.

Old June 6th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

You have a point in that Ed Trice seems to create a lot of fake
personalities.

However, as far as I am aware, he has never impersonated an actual
living person.

It is completely obvious that Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan. All
these strange anonymous re-mailers in support of Paul Truong that have
been appearing regularly are probably him as well, but there are other
possibilities. They could be Rob Mitchell or Gregory Alexander for
example. Some suspect Mig Greengard too, although Mig is not on my
suspects list.

Old June 6th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

It is completely obvious that Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan.

No: It is completely obvious that the real Sam Sloan is the Fake Sam
Sloan. And, since they are indistingushable, it doesn't matter;
it isn't interesting; nobody cares.

Old June 6th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 6, 10:47 am, Jürgen R. wrote:
It is completely obvious that Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan.

No: It is completely obvious that the real Sam Sloan is the Fake Sam
Sloan. And, since they are indistingushable, it doesn't matter;
it isn't interesting; nobody cares.

Jürgen R.you are getting to be annoying. First you tell everybody that
I am dead (which unfortunately was widely believed), then you make
derogatory statements about my books which you obviously have never
seen and then you make statements like this.

If we ever find out what your real name is, you might find yourself on
the wrong end of a lawsuit.

Old June 6th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Jun 5, 7:31*pm, samsloan wrote:
You are trying to suggest that Ed Trice might be the Fake Sam Sloan.

This seems most unlikely as I doubt that Ed Trice had ever even heard
of me, and I do not believe I had ever heard of him back then.

Sam Sloan

He knew of you then.He is also the only person I know of who has
stated, aside from the FSS in the cited post, that he was an offical
representative if Fischer.

I don't know who the FSS is. I don't know if he "is" or "is not" the
FSS.
I just found out yesterday that he was involved with the "61" scandal.
Old June 7th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"samsloan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Jun 6, 10:47 am, Jürgen R. wrote:
It is completely obvious that Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan.

No: It is completely obvious that the real Sam Sloan is the Fake Sam
Sloan. And, since they are indistingushable, it doesn't matter;
it isn't interesting; nobody cares.

Jürgen R.you are getting to be annoying.

Good, that was my intention.

First you tell everybody that I am dead (which unfortunately was widely
believed),

....and unfortunately turned out to be overoptimistic. But Leko is still
dead, isn't he?

then you make
derogatory statements about my books

These are not 'your' books. These are glue-bound copies
of other people's books.

which you obviously have never seen

True, but I have seen glue-backed copies of other books.

and then you make statements like this.

If we ever find out what your real name is, you might find yourself on
the wrong end of a lawsuit.

Fine, if you must make an ass of yourself once again. On what grounds
would you sue this time?

Old June 7th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 6, 7:07 pm, Jürgen R. wrote:

then you make
derogatory statements about my books

These are not 'your' books. These are glue-bound copies
of other people's books.

which you obviously have never seen

True, but I have seen glue-backed copies of other books.

My books are top quality productions, the best quality possible
through modern technology.

Of course, you do not know that because you have never seen one.