Old June 13th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Thought for the Day

Such a sad and dysfunctional newsgroup. Perhaps the wisdom of a former
U.S. president can help lift our spirits.

"Politics would be a helluva good business if it weren't for the
goddamned people."
-- Richard M. Nixon

Or maybe not...
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker
Old June 13th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:10:04 -0700, "J.D. Walker"
wrote:

Such a sad and dysfunctional newsgroup. Perhaps the wisdom of a former
U.S. president can help lift our spirits.

I just purchased my first 99 cent mp3 from Amazon: "She Left Me for
Jesus" -- that song lifted my spirits.
Old June 13th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:

Such a sad and dysfunctional newsgroup. Perhaps the wisdom of a former
U.S. president can help lift our spirits.

I just purchased my first 99 cent mp3 from Amazon: "She Left Me for
Jesus" -- that song lifted my spirits.

Some folks pray their spouses/lovers will leave for anyone. :-)
Old June 13th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 13, 9:10*am, "J.D. Walker" wrote:
Such a sad and dysfunctional newsgroup. *Perhaps the wisdom of a former
U.S. president can help lift our spirits.

"Politics would be a helluva good business if it weren't for the
goddamned people."
* *-- Richard M. Nixon

Or maybe not...
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker

You're a better person than I, Reverend. The thought I keep having
when I read some of the posts here is, "may your first day in hell
last ten thousand years, and be the shortest."

Oh well.

zdrakec
Old June 13th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Jun 13, 12:17*pm, zdrakec wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:10*am, "J.D. Walker" wrote:

Such a sad and dysfunctional newsgroup. *Perhaps the wisdom of a former
U.S. president can help lift our spirits.

"Politics would be a helluva good business if it weren't for the
goddamned people."
* *-- Richard M. Nixon

Or maybe not...
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker

You're a better person than I, Reverend. The thought I keep having
when I read some of the posts here is, "may your first day in hell
last ten thousand years, and be the shortest."

Oh well.

zdrakec

lol... I love that quote!