Old July 17th 03, 08:03 AM
Mr. Hat

Default Yet another GM inquiry...

Since discussions with regard to interesting bits about grandmasters (you
have to admit that athough controversial postings, I think we have ALL
read them with some degree of interest) have abounded as of late, let's
toss another log onto the fi

"What current GM is the most mentally unstable?"

A valid inquiry...Bobby Fischer is both infamously brilliant and
infamously mad, yet who else do we know of who might currently fill these
shoes? Before anyone protests, let me just remind that yes, we all revere
and hold the GMs of our intellectual sport both dearly and proudly, but
they are...after all...human beings.

cheersm
mister HAT
Old July 17th 03, 08:31 AM
John Fernandez

"What current GM is the most mentally unstable?"

Crispin Glover.

John Fernandez
Old July 17th 03, 09:21 AM
sandirhodes