Old July 17th 03, 05:00 PM
Jane Adams

Default Sam Sloan attempts to influence the election by casting evil spells

"Mr. Hat" wrote in message
In article ,
(Oreo Knight) wrote:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/knightoreo

A quick-thinking journalist snapped this photo, linked above, just
moments before the counting of the ballots began...

O.K.

:-)

I see the beginning of an enterprise...you could market these photos on
mousepads, coffee mugs, (dare I say roll-up boards?)...hehe. Do you think
that Mr. Sloan would insist upon a share of the royalties? Inquiring minds
want to know.

best,
M.H.

Dart boards, maybe. Coffee mugs? Don't you get enough acid from the
beverage?

Jane

Old July 18th 03, 07:45 AM
Oreo Knight

"Jane Adams" wrote in message news:[email protected]
"Mr. Hat" wrote in message
In article ,
(Oreo Knight) wrote:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/knightoreo

A quick-thinking journalist snapped this photo, linked above, just
moments before the counting of the ballots began...

O.K.

:-)

I see the beginning of an enterprise...you could market these photos on
mousepads, coffee mugs, (dare I say roll-up boards?)...hehe. Do you think
that Mr. Sloan would insist upon a share of the royalties? Inquiring minds
want to know.

best,
M.H.

Dart boards, maybe. Coffee mugs? Don't you get enough acid from the
beverage?

Jane

Yeah...this is true, I suppose...

SO! Any special requests on what our boy Sam should parade about as
next?!? I have some ideas but feel that group participation would be
nice. This is almost as much fun as what a Sam Sloan barbie doll might
be. :-P