Old July 17th 03, 09:14 PM
Jerzy

Default Two hours to Gary

"Vince Hart" wrote in message
om...
At 5:00 P.M. in Chicago, I will be sitting down across the board from
Gary Kasparov in a twenty-player simul. Wish me luck.

Vince Hart

You ought to have much luck ;-)
Send us the results and the most interesting games ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Old July 18th 03, 06:19 PM
Wickdeer3

Vince:

Hope it went well. Speaking as someone who was soundly thrashed by GM Ashley
in a simul last week, I suspect the experience will be educational and
instructive.

Wick Deer
Old July 18th 03, 09:03 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Kevin says...

Gary won all the games. Only one game (not Vince's) was even remotely close.

Kevin L. Bachler

My bad...I was looking at the heading. Garry would have been better, although
"My Games" uses the Gary spelling.

Kevin L. Bachler