Old June 20th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Is this game properly played by Master Level?

In this game Master Level lost its pawn 2 times.

After analysing a lot with my small brains (1100 rated) I could not
see how those pawns can be saved.

What do (2100+ rated) players say? Can those two pawns be saved from
the Zebediah's Jaws?

First Pawn was taken by Queen at 20th move.

Second Pawn was taken by Knight at 29th move.

There was no way those two Pawns could be saved. After geting 2 pawns
ahead Zebediah got the Queen and win the game.

If Master Could have saved those pawns I think Master would have Drawn
the game.

Any other mistake you can spot in this game?

Game Played between zebediah and master at GetClub.com

zebediah: (Black)
master: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...983&game=Chess

White -- Black
(master) -- (zebediah)

1. e2-e4{0} e7-e5{40}
2. Ng1-f3{0} Nb8-c6{4}
3. Bf1-b5{0} a7-a6{12}
4. Bb5-a4{0} Ng8-f6{4}
5. Nb1-c3{476} b7-b5{1150}
6. Ba4-b3{422} Bf8-c5{104}
7. d2-d3{404} d7-d6{24}
8. Bc1-g5{404} h7-h6{568}
9. Bg5-f6{730} Qd8-f6{72}
10. Nc3-d5{416} Qf6-d8{2318}
11. a2-a4{0} b5-b4{166}
12. Ke1-g1{738} Ke8-g8{598}
13. Ra1-b1{520} Nc6-a5{460}
14. d3-d4{464} e5-d4{794}
15. Nf3-d4{606} c7-c6{56}
16. Nd5-f4{414} Rf8-e8{396}
17. Qd1-d3{616} Qd8-f6{2566}
18. Nf4-e2{412} Qf6-e5{850}
19. Qd3-f3{524} Ra8-a7{1666}
20. c2-c3{378} Qe5-e4{684} {First Pawn Killed}
21. Qf3-e4{372} Re8-e4{184}
22. Bb3-c2{768} Re4-e8{42}
23. c3-b4{482} Bc5-b4{36}
24. Ne2-c3{368} c6-c5{2472}
25. Nd4-f5{674} Na5-c4{844}
26. Rf1-e1{430} Re8-e1{62}
27. Rb1-e1{344} Kg8-f8{8}
28. Re1-e2{714} Bc8-e6{232}
29. Nc3-a2{370} Nc4-b2{52} {Second Pawn Killed}
30. Na2-b4{432} c5-b4{4}
31. Nf5-d4{556} Be6-d7{1492}
32. f2-f3{986} Nb2-a4{448}
33. Nd4-b3{502} Na4-c5{988}
34. Nb3-a5{852} Nc5-b7{416}
35. Na5-b7{798} Ra7-b7{228}
36. Bc2-e4{740} Rb7-b6{232}
37. Re2-b2{648} b4-b3{302}
38. Kg1-f2{1264} a6-a5{18}
39. Be4-d5{410} a5-a4{108}
40. f3-f4{858} a4-a3{4054}
41. Rb2-b3{0} Rb6-b3{24}
42. Bd5-b3{560} Bd7-e6{2408}
43. Bb3-e6{0} f7-e6{2}
44. Kf2-f3{1156} a3-a2{650}
45. f4-f5{432} e6-f5{290}
46. g2-g3{640} Qa2-a1{Q}{634}
47. Kf3-f2{412} Qa1-d4{18}
48. Kf2-f3{506} Qd4-e4{1776}
49. Kf3-f2{462} Kf8-f7{1566}
50. h2-h3{914} Kf7-f6{176}
51. Kf2-g1{750} Qe4-e2{22}
52. h3-h4{1544} Kf6-e5{20}
53. g3-g4{914} Ke5-f4{12}
54. g4-f5{26}
zebediah: (Black)
master: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...983&game=Chess

Please tell me some way that GetClub win Zebediah. He is eating all
the games like a Cow eats grass.

How can this Cow be tamed?

Do you find something that need to be improved in GetClub gameplay?

Bye
Sanny

Old June 21st 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 20, 9:18*am, Sanny wrote:

There was no way those two Pawns could be saved. After geting 2 pawns
ahead Zebediah got the Queen and win the game.

You're asking the wrong question. Instead of "how could I have saved
those pawns?", you should be asking "why did I lose those pawns?"

14. d3-d4{464}

This move starts the downward spiral (although 11.a4 and 13.Rb1 are
also weak moves), and this is where you lost the first pawn, although
I'm certain that Master had no idea. Any strong engine will have its
evaluation drop on this move by between 0.5 and 1.0 (or more?). Until
your engine can see that this is a bad move in just a few seconds, it
will never be in the class of other strong engines.

From here on, the situation gets worse because Master played several
sub-optimal moves. But, strictly speaking, by this point, against a
strong program, the game is already lost.

jm