Old June 23rd 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Polgar Threatens to Sue the USCF

The following was posted by Susan Polgar on her chessdiscussion.com
group at
http://www.chessdiscussion.com/phpBB...php?f=4&t=1267

It contains a clear legal threat to file a lawsuit:

"At this moment, the USCF has to deal with 2 frivolous lawsuits and 3
potential legal problems from the former employees, Chess Cafe and my
own attorneys. All board members and the USCF ED received a letter
from my one of my attorneys before the last board meeting in Tulsa,
Oklahoma and they basically ignore it and treat it as a joke. In fact,
the other side even insulted my attorney.

"To make matters worse, the confidential legal matters were leaked out
to the political insiders by some current board members. The insiders
then manipulated this info for political purpose so they can maintain
control, power, and the status quo. I have absolute proof of these
leaks and they were turned over to my attorneys. These are some of the
same people who are behind the recall petition of Paul. They tried
once and failed and they will try again this August in Dallas.

Susan Polgar
http://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.com
http://www.SusanPolgar.com