Old June 26th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Zebediah made the King dance from e8-a1.

An interesting game by Zebediah against Advance Level..

Black King had to run out from e8 to a1. Zebediah trapped Black's Rook
and win easily.

Most interesting was how Black King ran from e8 to a1 But atlast has
to surrender.

Game Played between zebediah and advance at GetClub.com

zebediah: (White)
advance: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...199&game=Chess

White -- Black
(zebediah) -- (advance)

1. d2-d4{16} d7-d5{0}
2. c2-c4{4} e7-e6{0}
3. Nb1-c3{4} Ng8-f6{0}
4. Ng1-f3{4} c7-c6{0}
5. e2-e3{4} d5-c4{1812}
6. Bf1-c4{17078} b7-b5{0}
7. Bc4-d3{8} Bf8-d6{1878}
8. e3-e4{712} b5-b4{1330}
9. e4-e5{834} b4-c3{1314}
10. b2-c3{58} Bc8-a6{3050}
11. e5-f6{976} g7-f6{2310}
12. Bd3-a6{310} Nb8-a6{3116}
13. Ke1-g1{3802} Na6-c7{1544}
14. Bc1-h6{810} Rh8-g8{1732}
15. Rf1-e1{866} Rg8-g6{1702}
16. Bh6-d2{396} Qd8-d7{1578}
17. Ra1-b1{192} c6-c5{2608}
18. Nf3-h4{790} Rg6-g8{1286}
19. Qd1-f3{24} Nc7-d5{1416}
20. c3-c4{142} Nd5-c7{1344}
21. Bd2-a5{864} Ra8-d8{2940}
22. Nh4-f5{11778} c5-d4{2592}
23. Nf5-d6{1240} Qd7-d6{1620}
24. Rb1-b7{298} Rd8-c8{1780}
25. Ba5-c7{118} Rc8-c7{2488}
26. Rb7-b8{7848} Ke8-e7{0}
27. Rb8-g8{4} Qd6-b4{1746}
28. Re1-e6{198} f7-e6{2934}
29. Rg8-g7{186} Ke7-d8{2282}
30. Qf3-a8{140} Rc7-c8{2056}
31. Rg7-g8{212} Kd8-e7{2946}
32. Qa8-a7{66} Ke7-d6{2432}
33. Qa7-d4{400} Kd6-c7{1936}
34. Rg8-g7{12} Kc7-c6{1310}
35. Qd4-d7{338} Kc6-c5{1916}
36. Qd7-c8{220} Kc5-d4{1990}
37. Qc8-d7{2912} Kd4-c3{1536}
38. Qd7-d1{288} Kc3-b2{1654}
39. Rg7-d7{66} Qb4-c4{1590}
40. Qd1-d2{1114} Kb2-a1{148}
zebediah: (White)
advance: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...199&game=Chess

What do you think Advance Level was wrong that it lost its Rook?

Can you spot any mistake in this interesting game?

Bye
Sanny

Old June 26th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Off topic spam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6MwlEsdAA
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker
Old June 26th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 26, 9:53*pm, "J.D. Walker" wrote:
Sanny wrote:

What do you think Advance Level was wrong that it lost its Rook?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6MwlEsdAA

So that Storm take away the Rook?

Bye
Sanny

Old June 26th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

How can the so-called "advance" level, rumored to take as long as 6
hours for a move, play such a tactically terrible game as the one
above?

Based on this game can we even say that advance level is as good as
1800 ELO?
Old June 27th 08, 08:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 26, 9:28 am, Sanny wrote:

But atlast has to surrender.

Sanny, what's GM Atlast's rating?

Wlod

Old June 27th 08, 08:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

How can the so-called "advance" level, rumored to take as long as 6
hours for a move, play such a tactically terrible game as the one
above?

Play with Master Level and see for yourself how it crushes you.

Only 3 players are able to win the higher Levels.

1. Help Bot - Beginner, Easy, Normal
2. Bonsai - Beginner, Easy, Normal
3. Zebediah Beginner, Easy, Normal, and Master and also Advance.

Rest other players cannot face even the Beginner Level..

Beginner: 1800
Easy: 1900
Normal: 2000
Master: 2100
Advance: 2200

Bye
Sanny

Old June 27th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

But atlast has to surrender.

Sanny, what's GM Atlast's rating?

I do not know may be 2300+. As Advance level plays as good as 2300+
rated player.

Bye
Sanny

Old June 27th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Only 3 players are able to win the higher Levels.

1. Help Bot - Beginner, Easy, Normal
2. Bonsai - Beginner, Easy, Normal
3. Zebediah Beginner, Easy, Normal, and Master and also Advance.

Don't you mean that only those 3 are willing to waste their time
playing
what ammounts to postal chess vs your very weak engine? Even your
very own site shows that your "Advanced" mode which takes hours per
move is +2 -48 and yet you assign it a "2400 rating on some imaginary
Sanny scale.

Although I know the effort will be fruitless I will offer two more
tidbits of
wisdom for you.

1) Virtually every program I have seen, including yours, has roughly
the
same strength at every time control. This presumes, of course, that
the
human is playing under the same time constraints. If anything, most of
them seem stronger to me at fast time controls.

2) The length of a games in moves is not even close to being an
accurate
gauge of the relative strength of the players. This tends to be more a
matter of style then strength.
Old June 29th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default 4 new Openings taught.

Today 4 new Openings were taught to GetClub Chess. So that it plays
better against strong opponents.

If you find any opening move missing let me know it. GetClub can
remember first four moves. So it plays opening moves in 0 seconds
saving your time.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old June 30th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:

Today 4 new Openings were taught to GetClub Chess. So that it plays
better against strong opponents.

If you find any opening move missing let me know it. GetClub can
remember first four moves. So it plays opening moves in 0 seconds
saving your time.

About that: when there is only one legal
move the program goes into a deep think,
as usual. But apart from figuring out that
there is one and only one *legal* move,
there's really nothing to think about, is
there? Just play the move on the board,
and crank away on the opponent's time.

Not moving in this situation gives the
impression that the program is utterly