Old June 27th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Chess improved once again !!!

So GetClub Fans Clap again. Now GetClub was improved again.

I was thinking now GetClub can't be improved further due to huge
complexity in the game. But a little improvement was done today.

Todays improvement was based on Help Bots Suggestions.

Now it will play much better tactical game than earlier. So Help bot
will find Normal Level a much difficult. You will have to think a lot
to win it now.

Play a game : http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

And see for yourself how good it plays now.

So, now the new ratings are as follows.

Beginner: 1900+
Easy: 2000+
Normal: 2100+
Master: 2200+

So what do you think. I played a few games and found it is playing
stronger moves now. What do help Bot feel?

If you are currently playing a game. Just restart your computer so
that latest program is downloaded and you play a stronger opponent.

Bye
Sanny

Old June 27th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
SBD SBD is offline

On Jun 27, 12:50 pm, Sanny wrote:
So GetClub Fans Clap again.

What IS the sound of one hand clapping?

Old June 27th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

and an amputated one at that...

Old June 27th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Chess still needs improvement!!!

Kerry Liles wrote:
and an amputated one at that...

"SBD" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 12:50 pm, Sanny wrote:
So GetClub Fans Clap again.

What IS the sound of one hand clapping?

Perhaps GetClub can be taught to hold a tin cup and dance to an organ
grinder's music?
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker
Old June 28th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jun 27, 11:50*am, Sanny wrote:
So GetClub Fans Clap again. Now GetClub was improved again.

Clap or crap?

I was thinking now GetClub can't be improved further due to huge
complexity in the game. But a little improvement was done today.

No, GitClub doubles in strength every 48 hours.

Now it will play much better tactical game than earlier.

The only way to go is up, after all.

Beginner: 1900+
Easy: 2000+
Normal: 2100+
Master: 2200+

So what do you think.

I think once again Sanny pulled these numbers out of his butt with
absolutely no basis for them.

Old June 28th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

SBD wrote:

What IS the sound of one hand clapping?

If you cannot clap with one hand, then you are
not a very creative thinker. Try bending the hand
at the knuckles, slapping the fingers against the
palm repeatedly. Now try it with the other hand.

Okay, now slap yourself on the face. Again.
Now give it to yourself *really good*. What's
that, you whiner-- you don't like it? Too bad.
You'll get slapped and like it! I get the girl, see?
'Cause I'm Bogie, see? C'mon, Slim-- let's blow
this joint.

-- help bot
Old June 28th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Game with Rybka.

I played a game between Normal Level and Rybka.

For first 21 moves game was equal, But then Rybka advanced its pawn
and killed the two pawns defending the King.

I do not understand why GetClub gave away the pawn for no reasion at
21st move.

21.... g5

Was there any way to save that pawn. It gave away the pawn at g5 for
no reasions.

Once the defending pawns were gone the game was easily won by Rybka.

Game Played between sanjay11 and normal at GetClub.com

Rybka: (White)
normal: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...262&game=Chess

White -- Black
(Rybka) -- (normal)

1. d2-d4{18} d7-d5{0}
2. c2-c4{16} e7-e6{0}
3. Ng1-f3{12} Nb8-c6{88}
4. c4-d5{22} Qd8-d5{100}
5. Nb1-c3{14} Bf8-b4{96}
6. Bc1-d2{24} Bb4-c3{108}
7. Bd2-c3{24} Ng8-f6{124}
8. e2-e3{22} Ke8-g8{104}
9. Qd1-b3{22} Rf8-d8{298}
10. Bf1-c4{14} Qd5-f5{156}
11. Ke1-g1{14} Nf6-d5{114}
12. Bc3-d2{26} Qf5-g6{186}
13. Bc4-d3{48} f7-f5{142}
14. Ra1-c1{26} Rd8-d6{120}
15. Rf1-e1{32} Qg6-g4{80}
16. h2-h3{26} Qg4-g6{240}
17. e3-e4{20} f5-e4{126}
18. Re1-e4{38} Qg6-f6{132}
19. Re4-g4{48} g7-g6{188}
20. h3-h4{22} Ra8-b8{88}
21. h4-h5{36} g6-g5{86} {Is this correct Move by Normal?}
22. Bd2-g5{38} Qf6-g7{106}
23. h5-h6{32} Qg7-d7{96}
24. Bg5-h4{28} Kg8-f8{104}
25. Rg4-g7{32} Qd7-e8{126}
26. Bd3-h7{42} Nd5-f4{152}
27. Rg7-g8{70} Kf8-g8{2}
Rybka: (White)
normal: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...262&game=Chess

Initial 20 moves were so good that I was thinking this game will be
drawn but on 21st move GetClub played g5 and gave its defending pawn.

Was it a forced move to give that pawn Or could that have been saved?

What are the wrong moves GetClub should have avoided?

Bye
Sanny

Old June 28th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny skrev:
I was thinking now GetClub can't be improved further due to huge
complexity in the game. But a little improvement was done today.

So it played perfect chess yesterday, and even better today? O_o
Old June 28th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

I was thinking nowGetClubcan't be improved further due to huge
complexity in the game. But a little improvement was done today.

So it played perfectchessyesterday, and even better today? O_o

Yes, thats exactly. Play a game and see how you score against it.

Bye
Sanny

Old June 29th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:
[...]

Congrats, Sanny. Polish your marketing skills and you might be well on
your way to earning your fortune and making an indelible mark in the
history of computer chess.

--

--------

"What is history but a lie agreed upon?"
- Napoleon Bonaparte