Old June 29th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Really, What Is Susie Chesspiece Ranting About?

From her Saturday blog.
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can clear up some confusion, Susan. Over on
chessdiscussion.com, you speak about confidential communications that
were leaked by the executive board to Sam Sloan. Specifically, what
confidential matters were leaked? Since they've been leaked, I've got to
assume they are no longer confidential.

Thanks

Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:33:00 AM CDT
Blogger SusanPolgar said...

Sorry but all the evidence has been turned over to my team of
attorneys. The USCF refused to apologize for their conduct. They
challenged me to go to court instead. My attorneys will take the
appropriate steps. Since it is a legal situation, I prefer to let my
attorneys handle it.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar