Old July 3rd 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default My USCF membership.

My USCF membership expires July 31st. Given all problems associated
with the USCF should I renew? I am now an official old goat and
qualify for the cheaper senior membership. But is it really worth the
small effort. After all, Chess HQ may fold its tent in the near
future.

Old Haasie