Old July 9th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Tough Game against Rybka.

Today again game was improved, So GetClub will play twice Stronger.

After improvement I had a match of Easy level against Rybka.

GetClub was able to see a trap and saved itself by not taking the pawn
with the Queen.

Game Played between Rybka and easy at GetClub.com

Rybka: (White)
easy: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...153&game=Chess

White -- Black
(Rybka) -- (easy)

1. d2-d4{10} Ng8-f6{0}
2. Ng1-f3{10} g7-g6{0}
3. g2-g3{12} Bf8-g7{0}
4. Bf1-g2{10} Ke8-g8{0}
5. Ke1-g1{12} d7-d5{48}
6. c2-c4{14} Nf6-e4{42}
7. c4-d5{18} f7-f6{148}
8. Qd1-b3{18} Rf8-e8{210}
9. Nb1-c3{40} Ne4-c3{34}
10. b2-c3{18} Kg8-h8{44}
11. Rf1-e1{18} b7-b6{40}
12. e2-e4{16} Bc8-g4{64}
13. a2-a4{18} Nb8-d7{80}
14. h2-h3{18} Bg4-f3{38}
15. Bg2-f3{14} g6-g5{40}
16. Qb3-c4{24} a7-a6{44}
17. Bf3-g4{22} Nd7-f8{102}
18. Bc1-a3{18} Ra8-a7{46}
19. Ra1-b1{18} Nf8-g6{28}
20. a4-a5{30} b6-b5{22}
21. Qc4-c5{18} Qd8-a8{76}
22. Bg4-d7{30} Re8-f8{146}
23. c3-c4{16} g5-g4{46}
24. Bd7-c6{22} Ra7-b7{32}
25. h3-g4{20} Bg7-h6{38}
26. Bc6-b7{22} Qa8-b7{50}
27. f2-f4{2} Qb7-c8{30}
28. f4-f5{24} Bh6-d2{108}
29. f5-g6{20} Rf8-g8{104}
30. Qc5-e7{20} Rg8-g6{78}
31. Re1-d1{18} Bd2-e3{20}
32. Kg1-g2{16} Qc8-g4{44}
33. Qe7-f8{16} Rg6-g8{0}
34. Qf8-f6{16} Rg8-g7{24}
35. Qf6-f3{16} Be3-f4{72}
36. Qf3-g4{22} Rg7-g4{46}
37. Kg2-f3{2} Rg4-g3{126}
38. Kf3-f4{26} Rg3-a3{34}
39. c4-b5{2} Ra3-a5{44}
40. Rd1-c1{18} a6-b5{24}
41. Rc1-c7{18} h7-h6{144}
42. d5-d6{22} Ra5-a4{64}
43. d6-d7{22} Ra4-a8{38}
44. Rc7-c8{16} Kh8-h7{224}
Rybka: (White)
easy: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...153&game=Chess

I find most of the moves made by GetClub were forced move.

In this game GetClub was never free to do anything. Rybka keep
attacking various pieces and Easy Level was only defending its pieces.
But slowly its pieces got trapped.

And in end Rybka got the Queens and win. You can see how good GetClub
played despite such horrible positions.

Now easy level will be very tough for Help Bot to win.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 9th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jul 8, 11:45*pm, Sanny wrote:
Today again game was improved, So GetClub will play twice Stronger.

I am now certain that this whole GetClub thing is all a hoax.

First of all, nobody could have been involved in computer chess for so
long and learned so little about it as to make such amazingly silly
statements as "You can see how good GetClub played despite such
horrible positions" and "I find most of the moves made by GetClub were
forced move", let alone the innumerable "GetClub will play twice
Stronger" posts.

Secondly, I have some serious doubts that it was Rybka that played
White in this game. Moves 40 and 41, in particular, are definitely sub-
optimal. 40.Rdc1 is the 5th best move (two other moves are easily
found to lead to relatively short mates), and 41.Rxc7 is far worse
than 41.d6 (which also leads to a mate). However, I don't have Rybka,
so I'm just making judgments based on how strong I know Rybka is, and
the moves that White made in this game.

Either way, this is my last post to any thread about GetClub.

Best of Luck, Suckers!

jm (ex-Sucker)
Old July 11th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Extra Ordinary game by Peter.

Peter plays very quick. At 20sec/ move he won the Easy Level in just
25 moves. Look how quickly he won the Easy Level.

May be he uses a computer. But still his games are very impressive.

Game Played between peter and easy at GetClub.com

peter: (White)
easy: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...432&game=Chess

White -- Black
(peter) -- (easy)

1. d2-d4{8} Ng8-f6{0}
2. c2-c4{4} c7-c5{0}
3. d4-d5{6} b7-b5{0}
4. c4-b5{6} a7-a6{0}
5. b5-a6{8} Bc8-a6{48}
6. Nb1-c3{12} Qd8-a5{40}
7. Ng1-f3{22} d7-d6{42}
8. Bc1-d2{58} Qa5-b4{22}
9. a2-a4{62} Nf6-e4{50}
10. e2-e3{112} Ne4-d2{78}
11. Nf3-d2{38} Ba6-f1{22}
12. Ke1-f1{166} Qb4-b2{22}
13. Nc3-b5{10} Nb8-a6{36}
14. Nd2-c4{20} Qb2-f6{76}
15. Nc4-b6{24} Ra8-b8{40}
16. a4-a5{8} Qf6-h4{98}
17. Ra1-a4{74} Na6-b4{82}
18. Kf1-g1{16} Rb8-b7{62}
19. a5-a6{16} Rb7-b6{46}
20. a6-a7{20} f7-f6{40}
21. Qa7-a8{Q}{10} Ke8-f7{76}
22. Nb5-c7{6} h7-h6{88}
23. Qa8-e8{24} Kf7-g8{2}
24. Ra4-a8{12} Kg8-h7{48}
25. Qd1-b1{10} g7-g6{4}
peter: (White)
easy: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...432&game=Chess

Was there any way to stop Peter's Queening?

He threw his both knights and attacked in such a way that he was able
to get the Queen.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 11th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

And with play like this you say that Easy level is 2300+ rating?
Peter chopped Easy like hamburger, sliced it like tomatoes, diced it
like onions, and toasted it like buns.

*peter: (White)
easy: (Black)
Game Played at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
View Recorded Game:http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...432&game=Chess

Old July 11th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jul 11, 9:50*pm, " wrote:
And with play like this you say that Easy level is 2300+ rating?
Peter chopped Easy like hamburger, *sliced it like tomatoes, *diced it
like onions, and toasted it like buns.

He used Computers help, to play against it. I only think about Human
Players.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 11th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On 11 Lug, 19:32, Sanny wrote:
On Jul 11, 9:50*pm, " wrote:

And with play like this you say that Easy level is 2300+ rating?
Peter chopped Easy like hamburger, *sliced it like tomatoes, *diced it
like onions, and toasted it like buns.

He used Computers help, to play against it. I only think about Human
Players.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Sanny,

Against all common sense I logged in again.
Much to my dismay, I discovered that my winning position against Easy
has simply vanished and this has made me furious.
Whatever Internet social experiment you are conducting with your team,
It's working, congrats.
Bring my win back, Or I'll never play the thing again !
Old July 11th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On 12 Lug, 00:11, "Alessandro J." wrote:

Bring my win back, Or I'll never play the thing again !

Infact, that was an empty threat, and as soon as I posted this I was
back on Getclub.com to continue my match with your program, regardless
of the fact that it's subject to mood swings and can decide it hasn't
lost a game, just because it can.

Easy is taking 5 minutes a move in the first few moves of another
Dutch Defence. I now know how Morphy felt during those long lost days
of Clockless Tournaments. I'm sure that much of its 2200 rating is due
to boring it's opponent to tears. Still, all's fair in love and war, a
program's gotta do what a program's gotta do and all that.

At move 6, I think it was, my Firefox freezed again.

I must be getting twice stupid every time by carrying on playing
against this thing, can't explain any other way why I bothered to
return.

Old July 12th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Easy is taking 5 minutes a move in the first few moves of another
Dutch Defence. I now know how Morphy felt during those long lost days
of Clockless Tournaments. I'm sure that much of its 2200 rating is due
to boring it's opponent to tears. Still, all's fair in love and war, a
program's gotta do what a program's gotta do and all that.

At move 6, I think it was, my Firefox freezed again.

In games played by other players Easy Level plays a move in average 65
sec / move. For only a few moves it can take more than 2 min.

Your system freeze because you have opened too many program at one
time.

When Playing with GetClub do not open too many browsers/ sites.

Chess is a number crunching game So you need to give it decent CPU
time. Reload the program once you get error. Next time you will start
with same position where you left.

Rewmember do not open many Browsers while playing.

Bye
Sanny