Old July 9th 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Dear Brian Lafferty

On Jul 8, 8:37 am, wrote:
On Jul 7, 5:29 pm, "Chess One" wrote:

You have written your comment after mine:

as you must know, a court will separate the perps from the experts - and
if the idea of the court is to find the FSS, then I fully support that
activity - I don't know what other means is actually respectable, since
if Paul Truong is not the FSS he has been set-up, and by whom?

As you must know, courts are not needed to make all determinations in
life, especially in politics.

You make a "political" commentary therefore? Rather than of "all
determinations" in life, but courts do not decide on this basis do they?

Translation, please.

Our Phil seems to be arguing with himself again. The second
paragraph, which Phil attributes to Brian Lafferty ("You have written
your comment after mine"), and for which Phil is asking "Translation,
please," was actually written by ... Phil Innes! Here is the exchange,
verbatim, with identifiers added, from the thread "Polgar Resignation
Offer," 4 July 2008, 6:11 PM:

INNES:

Dear Brian Lafferty,
as you must know, a court will seperate the perps from the experts - and
if the idea of the court is to find the FSS, then I fully support that
activity - I don't know what other means is actually respectable, since
if Paul Truong is not the FSS he has been set-up, and by whom?

LAFFERTY:

As you must know, courts are not needed to make all determinations in
life, especially in politics.

INNES:

You make a "political" commentary therefore? Rather than of "all
determinations" in life, but courts do not decide on this basis do
they?

*** end excerpt ***

Our Phil once again disagrees with himself. It's "I am not your boy"
all over again. In case anyone wonders why I hang around this
otherwise seldom interesting ng, it is due in no small part to such
moments of great amusement it affords.

It's also amusing that Our Phil posted this thread to a newsgroup that
Mr. Lafferty doesn't read. Of course that might have been intentional.