Old July 21st 03, 03:10 AM

Default USCF Election Results posted

I have posted the USCF Election results at
http://www.samsloan.com/electionresults.htm

Old July 21st 03, 03:23 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
I have posted the USCF Election results at
http://www.samsloan.com/electionresults.htm

Sam Sloan

"The election of Tim Hanke has been deemed the greatest upset in USCF
Election history...."

Since this is the first OMOV election in USCF history, there's no denying
that.

"Nobody supported him...."

Well, he got elected and you didn't. Who had more supporters? Can you do
the math?

"Everybody assumed that he would finish last, and thus he was not taken
seriously as a candidate...."

Apparently, he was taken more seriously than you.

MN

Old July 21st 03, 06:09 AM
sandirhodes

Again, where are the write-in results?????

Old July 21st 03, 04:25 PM
Don Mihokovich

(Sam Sloan) wrote in message ...

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
I have posted the USCF Election results at
http://www.samsloan.com/electionresults.htm

Sam Sloan

I have the list of 95 names of people who received write-in votes.
However, it would be too much trouble for me to type it.

Sam Sloan

________________________________
How about the top 10 write-ins?

KidDon

Old July 22nd 03, 03:25 AM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , says...

I have posted the USCF Election results at
http://www.samsloan.com/electionresults.htm

Sam Sloan

I still haven't seen the full results anywhere.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old July 22nd 03, 06:43 AM
Bill Smythe

"Sam Sloan" wrote:
I have the list of 95 names of people who received write-in votes.
However, it would be too much trouble for me to type it.

1. You have a golden opportunity to provide a genuine service to USCF
members and RGCP readers

2. You obviously have no trouble typing.

Go for it.

Bill Smythe

Old July 22nd 03, 07:07 AM
Mike Nolan

Kevin L. Bachler writes:

I still haven't seen the full results anywhere.

Have you checked the USCF website? It was there on Sunday.
--
Mike Nolan
Old July 22nd 03, 07:21 AM

On 21 Jul 2003 19:25:51 -0700, Kevin L. Bachler
wrote:

In article , says...

I have posted the USCF Election results at
http://www.samsloan.com/electionresults.htm

Sam Sloan

I still haven't seen the full results anywhere.

Kevin L. Bachler

What more whould you like to see?

Old July 22nd 03, 07:50 AM
sandirhodes

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
On 21 Jul 2003 19:25:51 -0700, Kevin L. Bachler
wrote:

In article ,

says...

I have posted the USCF Election results at
http://www.samsloan.com/electionresults.htm

Sam Sloan

I still haven't seen the full results anywhere.

Kevin L. Bachler

What more whould you like to see?

FULL results, Sam. Every person who got a vote and the amount of votes they
got.