Old July 18th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal

Default Complaint to Referee Mildred Negron regarding Dorchen Leidholdt

On Jul 18, 2:46 pm, billbrock wrote:

Doubtless the above made a certain impression upon the Court.

Any updates?

I am working very hard on perfecting my appeal.

I hope to have my brief finished AND PUBLISHED next week.

Meanwhile, any progress in getting that one penny book you sold to me?

Black Sambo
Old July 18th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jul 18, 3:25*pm, samsloan wrote:
On Jul 18, 2:46 pm, billbrock wrote:

Doubtless the above made a certain impression upon the Court.

Any updates?

I am working very hard on perfecting my appeal.

I hope to have my brief finished AND PUBLISHED next week.

Meanwhile, any progress in getting that one penny book you sold to me?

Black Sambo

Appeal?

What did the court find?