Old July 18th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default Sloan's websites are still dark?

There has been little said about this. Have all of his websites been
taken down?
Old July 18th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Jul 18, 3:48*pm, Rob wrote:
There has been little said about this. Have all of his websites been
taken down?

http://www.anusha.com/

His last website. Maybe someone should call the deputy and have him
take this one down too?
Old July 19th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jul 18, 4:32 pm, Rob wrote:
On Jul 18, 3:48 pm, Rob wrote:

There has been little said about this. Have all of his websites been
taken down?

http://www.anusha.com/

His last website. Maybe someone should call the deputy and have him
take this one down too?

Only a few minutes after Rob ("The Robber") Mitchell wrote this, ebay
suspended me.

I have to wonder if Rob called them and somehow got me suspended.

Old July 19th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Jul 19, 10:35*am, samsloan wrote:
On Jul 18, 4:32 pm, Rob wrote:

On Jul 18, 3:48 pm, Rob wrote:

There has been little said about this. Have all of his websites been
taken down?

http://www.anusha.com/

His last website. Maybe someone should call the deputy and have him
take this one down too?

Only a few minutes after Rob ("The Robber") Mitchell wrote this, ebay
suspended me.

I have to wonder if Rob called them and somehow got me suspended.

Sam Sloan

Sam,
I did not even know you had an ebay website. ANd I have to tell you I
would in no way interfere with someones livelyhood. Ebay should be
able to inform you of what the complaint was and who made it. I would
encourage you to pursue it. I may not condone what you place on your
personal website. But people who move to interfere with your business
should be confronted.
Rob

PS
You may think it strange that I would come down on your side in this
but it is completly consistent with my defense of your Wikipedia
postings as well.
Old July 19th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jul 18, 4:32 pm, Rob wrote:

On Jul 18, 3:48 pm, Rob wrote:

[...]

Probably a complaint was made by somebody who has a claim to a
copyright that Sloan is stealing. Then ebay takes one look at Sloan's
sales, sees that they are not worth the bother, and within minutes
Sloan is zapped.

The reason Amazon hasn't done the same thing is probably that
they earn relatively more on the production of the pirated
copies. But this is an issue that will come up soon - Sloan isn't
the only one trying this scam, after all.

Old July 20th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:07:11 +0200, Jürgen R. wrote:

"Rob" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Probably a complaint was made by somebody who has a claim to a
copyright that Sloan is stealing. Then ebay takes one look at Sloan's
sales, sees that they are not worth the bother, and within minutes
Sloan is zapped.

It is good to see Sloan is being held accountable for his e-abuse. I have
also reported his off-topic crossposting to his ISP.