Old July 23rd 03, 04:53 PM
Alekhine

Default RankEndFool Comite Compleets Conkwest of Erth.

You hav not herd from us for a cupple munths. We is the RankEndFool
Comite. This will bee owr last mesage fur awile as we haf compleeted
owr conqwest of erth and the US ches fedration.

Awl of you ar nou our slaves. u mus bow befor us and kis our
uh..rings. Too of owr agentts wur elected, Hankey and Shults. With owr
agents on the Bord, we hav nou completed our conqwest and can attack
uther planetz.

Owr 4 grad edacatuns haf surved us wel and we must moove along to conker
and destroy uther planets in uther galaxees.

Luv,

The RankEndFool Comite
Old July 24th 03, 04:48 AM
NoMoreChess

Too of owr agentts wur elected, Hankey and Shults. With owr
agents on the Bord, we hav nou completed our conqwest and can attack
uther planetz.

Yur forth graid edukashun shose hear -- four yore enformashun, *too* agentz
du KNOT konstitoot a magoritee vote in the USCF!

Owr 4 grad edacatuns haf surved us wel and we must moove along to conker
and destroy uther planets in uther galaxees.

Goud luk -- yu wil knead it! Espesially cinse yu R leeving behind too of yur
vary best intullectuals: sAM and tIM!

P.S. hint four destroying uther planetz: teech them ches!!

By