Old July 23rd 03, 08:23 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Default USCF Membership Numbers

Thanks Mike. I have posted your numbers to:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

I have had trouble getting a copy of the audit since Laura resigned.
Thanks for putting them on rgcp.

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/
Old July 23rd 03, 10:19 PM
RSHaas

Most categories are still tanking but the rate slowed a bit. The ones that are
up are the econo-cheapie deals. (RSHaas)