Old July 28th 03, 06:38 PM
Vince Hart

Default My Profound Appreciation

I would like to thank all the contributors who have posted so much
drivel to rgcp lately. I have been trying to cut down on the amount
of time I wasted following this newsgroup and you have made it much
easier.

Vince Hart
Old July 28th 03, 11:03 PM
Bruce Draney

Vince Hart wrote:

I would like to thank all the contributors who have posted so much
drivel to rgcp lately. I have been trying to cut down on the amount
of time I wasted following this newsgroup and you have made it much
easier.

Vince Hart

Dear Vince,

Thanks for this issue filled post. I especially enjoyed your issue
filled discussions with Kevin Bachler about discussing discussions.
They helped immensely with my insomnia.

Best Regards,

Bruce
Old July 28th 03, 11:34 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Bruce says...
I especially enjoyed your issue
filled discussions with Kevin Bachler about discussing discussions.
They helped immensely with my insomnia.

I'm reminded of Spain circa 1090 AD. The Christians and the Moslems would
fight, and the Jews always ended up getting killed.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old July 29th 03, 01:58 AM
Spam Scone

Bruce Draney wrote in message ...
Vince Hart wrote:

I would like to thank all the contributors who have posted so much
drivel to rgcp lately. I have been trying to cut down on the amount
of time I wasted following this newsgroup and you have made it much
easier.

Vince Hart

Dear Vince,
Thanks for this issue filled post. I especially enjoyed your issue
filled discussions with Kevin Bachler about discussing discussions.
They helped immensely with my insomnia.
Best Regards,
Bruce

Not to mention all the interesting ICA stuff that came out.
Old July 30th 03, 04:04 PM
Vince Hart

Vince Hart wrote:

I would like to thank all the contributors who have posted so much
drivel to rgcp lately. I have been trying to cut down on the amount
of time I wasted following this newsgroup and you have made it much
easier.

Vince Hart

Dear Vince,

Thanks for this issue filled post. I especially enjoyed your issue
filled discussions with Kevin Bachler about discussing discussions.
They helped immensely with my insomnia.

Best Regards,

Bruce

I am glad that I could help with your insomnia Bruce. I only wish
that I could have cured your addiction to this newsgroup. Do you
think another exchange with Kevin would do it?

Vince Hart