Old August 6th 03, 02:47 PM
Dan Heisman

Default Reminder of free rated event outside Philadelphia Aug 10

Hi!

Just a reminder that the Holly Heisman Memorial, our free, rated fundraiser event at Haverford and City Line
(US 1 - 3 miles south of the World Open site - enter on Haverford Rd), at the Kaiserman JCC in Wynnewood,
will be held this Sunday Aug 10. Entry is free and donations to the Holly Heisman Fund, a tax-deductible
fund that is part of the Philadelphia Foundation, are completely optional.

We have had enough advance entries to expand to three sections: Open, U1400, and U800. This is open to
anyone from anywhere, any age. USCF memberships are available at the door; registration is 9:15-10 and the
first round is at 10:30. It is a five round G/30 swiss.

To advance enter, please e-mail me at to help get the first round started on time.
Please include your USCF name, ID, and expiration date, section, and any club you wish to represent (there
are two prizes for the clubs with the most participants, but it is not a team event).

Thanks again to the (non-anonymous) sponsors:

Chess Express Ratings (
www.chess-express.com)
West York Chess Club
House of Staunton (www.houseofstaunton.com)