Old August 7th 03, 07:17 AM
Michael Ferguson

Default NM Braden Bournival runs massive Internet scam

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,59907,00.html

Another oustanding member of the "chess community". I wish the USCF
would roll over and die right now...

-- mcf

Old August 7th 03, 08:14 AM
John Fernandez

It's funny. There's an even worse member of the chess community mentioned
there.

John Fernandez
Old August 7th 03, 04:21 PM
RSHaas

I supose the manager of the 5 billion dollar mutual fund who bought the
penis pills did so due to underperformance.
(RSHaas)

Old August 7th 03, 04:22 PM
RSHaas

I think I'll start peddling USCF rating pills. (RSHaas)