Old August 10th 03, 04:38 AM
Scott

Default speculation on Tim Hanke, EB, and CA

I believe the reason we have not heard from Tim is that he is putting
110% of everything he has got into trying to turn things around for
the USCF but obviously he does not have any positive news to report.
Reminds me of having a dying dog and not having the heart to tell the
kids the truth about it.

-Scott
Old August 13th 03, 03:37 AM
Tim Hanke

"Scott" wrote ...
I believe the reason we have not heard from Tim is that he is putting
110% of everything he has got into trying to turn things around for
the USCF but obviously he does not have any positive news to report.
Reminds me of having a dying dog and not having the heart to tell the
kids the truth about it.

Scott,

You have not heard from me because I just got back from L.A. and had no
access to the Net while away.

Beatriz ("Madame President") and I have a very good working relationship,
and we agree on many points. I think we have a strong Executive Board
composed of talented individuals who all have something to contribute. I'm
not making any predictions about the future of USCF, but I think positive
outcomes are still possible.

Balancing a budget is not rocket science if you have the will to make tough
decisions. Trouble is, we inherit a lot of existing problems that have to be
solved in a timely fashion.

I was very encouraged by the support given to the new Board by the Delegates
in L.A. The Delegates essentially gave us broad power to take whatever steps
are necessary to deal with the current situation.

Tim Hanke
USCF Financial VP

Old August 13th 03, 03:49 AM
RSHaas

Tim.. did you see Sam Sloan in LA? (RSHaas)