Old August 11th 03, 04:26 AM
JimEade

Default Women in chess

If you guys keep referring to women as "hot chicks", you will continue to
exacerbate the problem of the paucity of women in chess.

Bill Smythe

I'm slamming Smythe on other threads, so I feel compelled to point out that he
is exactly right on this one.

James Eade
Remove the Sheesh to respond. Don't worry. Talk happy.
Old August 11th 03, 05:16 AM
LeModernCaveman

If you guys keep referring to women as "hot chicks", you will continue to
exacerbate the problem of the paucity of women in chess.

How do you explain the presence of so many women at frathouses then?

Old August 11th 03, 01:22 PM
Bill Smythe

"drahmiel" wrote:
If a woman quit chess because someone referred to her as a hot chick,

chess
doesn't need her.

OK, but the original posters were decrying the LACK of "hot chicks" in
chess. They wanted to make the problem worse, not better.

Bill Smythe