Old August 11th 03, 03:53 PM
Don Mihokovich

Default New Color Blend?

I've read and only begun to understand some of the history of Reds,
Blacks and even Greens. How about a color for the new Board?

We have remnance of Red, and will have for quite some time.

We have some Yellow (Yellow is the colour of the Sun and is often
associated with happiness and childhood (scholastic chess?). Go into
any toy store and you'll see yellow everywhere. Think of The Yellow
Brick road in the Wizard of Oz. Yellow is also the colour of intellect
and reason.)

Perhaps they can be blended into Orange: (Orange relates to our
creativity. As a mixture of the red and yellow, energy is directed and
focused - it combines creativity with intellect.)

I hope its Orange and not a pile of Brown.