Old August 11th 03, 06:13 PM
Jane Addams

Default Richard Peterson

Is Peterson in L.A.?

How is he reacting to the new USCF President?

Are the rumors coming back from LA true? Will USCF finally get some D&O
coverage in place for the EB as a result?

Jane

Old August 12th 03, 06:11 AM
Jane Addams

"StanB" wrote in message

He was. He gave us the suit off his back.

StanB

So I heard. I hear this suit was in the range of half a mil. I also hear
that the idiots on the EB had failed to renew their D&O coverage, and that
they were named personally. You noted that insurance would typically cover
this type of suit. That's true, but from what I've heard there was no
insurance in place to cover this particular event.

As a result, even though defendable, the probability of a settlement for
this suit is high. There is no one to pay for the defense expenses.

Frank's wife is gonna be really upset when Richard owns House of Staunton.
Think he'll be able to get those prime spaces in the catalog and Chess Life?

Jane