Old August 12th 03, 03:23 AM
Debi Sherry

Default Debi. Come Back, We Miss You.

Bruce Draney wrote in message ...
In the New Windsor area, an APB has been put out for Debbi Sharri. If
found, she is to be brought immediately to New Windsor to be debriefed
and rehired. She will be made queen for a week and will be allowed to
fire the wicked "bitches" who made her life miserable, if she will agree
to start doing TLA's like she used to.

APB successful...HERE I AM!!! :0) Queen for just a week??? I would
prefer a year!

The evil people who made her life torturous shall be swept away and she
shall reign in our hearts and minds as queen of the TLA's. Please Debi,
we beg of you, resume your rightful place at the right hand of Emperor
Mike Nolan and Chilean President Beatriz.

Is that so??? Promise??? (Chuckle, chuckle!)

If you agree to come back immediately, Mike Nolan will give you a tour
of his house, which is normally a $5.00 admission fee.

No thanks...not necessary. Don't need a tour of someone else's house,
but thanks for the offer!

Best Regards,

Bruce

All I have to say is I TOLD YOU SO!!! Other than that, I hope that
everyone is doing well...despite all of the BS.

Yours Truly,
Queenie