Old August 14th 03, 07:01 AM
RSHaas

Default Crossville

"The "Deserted Home on 1 acre Close to Town" sounds especially nice as
an incentive for an ED home." (donM)
==============
That's where Tennessee Ernie loaded 16 tons of number 9 coal before the mine
gave out. (RSHaas)
Old August 14th 03, 07:11 AM
RSHaas

"If USCF personnel need extra income, the Crossville Crackerbarrel is hiring."
(donM)
============
Crossville has a Crackerbarrel!!?? Damn good breakfasts even if it is a chain.
(RSHaas)
Old August 14th 03, 02:48 PM
RSHaas

"Aren't you mixing two coal mining songs the "16 Tons" by Tennessee Ernie
Ford and "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean? After all, TEF couldn't go 'cause he
owed his soul "tooooooooooooo the company store." (donM)
==============
Dunno, but I've recently thought Chess HQ should have a theme song. Maybe...

Foggy Mountain Breakdown
Winnsboro Cottonmill Blues
Worried Man Blues
I'm Building a Building
Going Up Cripple Creek
I've Got Tears in My Ears from Crying on My Back About You
Fire on the Mountain, Run Boys, Run
This Old House
The Wreck of Old 97

(RSHaas)
Old August 14th 03, 11:06 PM
StanB

"RSHaas" wrote in message

"Aren't you mixing two coal mining songs the "16 Tons" by Tennessee

Ernie
Ford and "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean? After all, TEF couldn't go 'cause

he
owed his soul "tooooooooooooo the company store." (donM)
==============
Dunno, but I've recently thought Chess HQ should have a theme song.

Maybe...

Another day older and I'm deeper in debt.
St Peter don't you call cause
I owe my soul to de company stooooowe.

StanB

Old August 15th 03, 01:56 AM
George John

"RSHaas" wrote in message
"Aren't you mixing two coal mining songs the "16 Tons" by Tennessee

Ernie
Ford and "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean? After all, TEF couldn't go 'cause

he
owed his soul "tooooooooooooo the company store." (donM)
==============
Dunno, but I've recently thought Chess HQ should have a theme song.

Maybe...

Foggy Mountain Breakdown
Winnsboro Cottonmill Blues
Worried Man Blues
I'm Building a Building
Going Up Cripple Creek
I've Got Tears in My Ears from Crying on My Back About You
Fire on the Mountain, Run Boys, Run
This Old House
The Wreck of Old 97

I vote for Evanescence's "Going Under".

OTOH, given the recent surprising changes in the office and on the Executive
Board will it be "Bring Me To Life" instead?

-big grin-

George

p.s. For details see http://www.evanescence.com/

Old August 15th 03, 04:17 AM
Bruce Draney

How about changing "Johnny Angel" to "Johnny Poorknight".

Best Regards,

Bruce
Old August 15th 03, 04:37 AM
sandirhodes

--

"StanB" wrote in message

"RSHaas" wrote in message

"Aren't you mixing two coal mining songs the "16 Tons" by Tennessee

Ernie
Ford and "Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean? After all, TEF couldn't go

'cause
he
owed his soul "tooooooooooooo the company store." (donM)
==============
Dunno, but I've recently thought Chess HQ should have a theme song.

Maybe...

Another day older and I'm deeper in debt.
St Peter don't you call cause

(u left out ...) I can't go,

Old August 16th 03, 06:43 AM
John Fernandez

George John wrote:

I vote for Evanescence's "Going Under".

OTOH, given the recent surprising changes in the office and on the Executive
Board will it be "Bring Me To Life" instead?

Best taste on RGCP. WINNAR.

John Fernandez

Old September 4th 03, 05:48 PM
RSHaas

Fair question... especially in light of the first big reduction.
Meanwhile.. at this stage would USCF owe anything to the Crossville end if
HQ stayed in New Windsor?

RSHaas