Old August 14th 03, 01:22 PM
John Dough

Default New Boards 2nd Mistake

Bob,

Come on, lets be civil. No reason to stir up visions of a nude Sam
Sloan.

Okay, so you say you don't know Paul Truong. You seem to know so much
about him. So, you didn't at least introduce yourself to him at
Foxwoods or in LA at the US Open? I assume you were at least in LA,
your post about Foxwoods seemed to be a slam at Aviv.

Best Regards,
JD
Old August 14th 03, 10:02 PM
John Dough

Default Bob Bennett is Paul Truong

Okay Bob,

It seems you have changed your tune on Hanke. From an earlier post you
stated your choices for EB, and he was at the bottom of your list. You
stated"

This is my order of choice for candidates:

"No no no no way!

- Tim Hanke (too radical, too negative)

Bob Bennett"

What is your opinion of USCL now that Paul is running the show there?

Also, you didn't answer my question, where you in LA during the US
Open? Did you see Mr. Truong, or take in any of the games?

JD

PS Where do you live btw?

(Bob Bennett) wrote in message om...
OK, let's be civil. But your punishment stands. You must take Sam
Sloan's DNA with your bare hands and not wash it for a year. I have
never met Truong. He just seems to be a very mannerly person. I
cannot attack mannerly people. I met Friedman once and I would not
want to meet him again. I heard Hanke is also nice. Never met him
either. Now start to collect Sam's DNA please.

Bob Bennett

Old August 15th 03, 08:25 AM
Bob Bennett

Default John Dough is Sam Sloan

Did I say Tim Hanke is nice? Take the shiiit out of your mouth before
you open it. I said I "heard" Tim Hanke is nice. That came directly
from Hanken and others in various groups. I don't give a damn who is
running the show. As long as someone is doing something. Wanna bring
your mother to Cross Windsor? According to what I read, Mike Nolan
has the big gun. Marinello and Hanke are the new chiefs unless you
know something we don't know. Aren't you the same guy they threw out
of the office for looking at Sam Sloan's naked pictures? Now are you
going to take Sam Sloan's DNA or shall I make you? According to the
posting here in the past, Hanke was full of it. So he can shove it
for all anyone care. I live with your mother. Why do you ask?