Old August 15th 03, 09:33 PM
John Dough

Default Bob Bennett is Paul Truong

Bob/Paul,

Okay, you dodged the questions when I asked if you were in LA during
the US Open and you won't say where you live. So now, I guess I must
post some proof. While you are in LA you are using Google thru your
AOL account. Just like Paul. When you are both in NY, you use Google
thru your AOL account. Just like Paul.
This is despite the fact that AOL newsgroups is easier to navigate
than Google. Most AOL users here use AOL not Google.

You seem to have something against Aviv Friedman, Just like Paul. And
you have something against USCL back in March, Just Like Paul. Most of
your post are in support of Paul or Susan.

If you are Paul, I really think you can do a great job for the USCF,
you have had years of self promotion. Unfortunetly I think you will
let your different personas get in the way.

Sincerely,
JD

(Bob Bennett) wrote in message . com...
Did I say Tim Hanke is nice? Take the shiiit out of your mouth before
you open it. I said I "heard" Tim Hanke is nice. That came directly
from Hanken and others in various groups. I don't give a damn who is
running the show. As long as someone is doing something. Wanna bring
your mother to Cross Windsor? According to what I read, Mike Nolan
has the big gun. Marinello and Hanke are the new chiefs unless you
know something we don't know. Aren't you the same guy they threw out
of the office for looking at Sam Sloan's naked pictures? Now are you
going to take Sam Sloan's DNA or shall I make you? According to the
posting here in the past, Hanke was full of it. So he can shove it
for all anyone care. I live with your mother. Why do you ask?

Old August 16th 03, 08:57 AM
Bob Bennett

Default Eric Johnson is John Dough

Hey asshole! Are you stupid or are you really stupid? Why the hell
should I go to the US Open? My membership expired long ago and I
would never pay $49 to renew it. And if it makes you happy, I live a
few states away from CA, not the east coast. So now go collect Sam
Sloan's DNA and go **** yourself.

BB

Old August 16th 03, 02:11 PM
Chess in Chicago

Whoever you are, you have a nasty mouth and are very disrespectful to this
newsgroup. I sincerely hope you are not a member of USCF or any other
organization, because this display is truly sad, and I'm tired of seeing
these immature psychotic posts.

om...