Old August 16th 03, 02:51 AM
Jerome Bibuld

Default An interesting website

Heil Dubya!

I wonder if a visit to the following website will change the minds of any of
our U. S. A. super patriots.

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka uber Alles!

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus
Old August 16th 03, 04:12 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Take Back the Media," Jerry?

How 'bout all the left-wing liberals with their heads buried in the sand
GIVE it back??

MN

Old August 16th 03, 09:11 AM
Briarroot

Jerome Bibuld wrote:

Heil Dubya!

I wonder if a visit to the following website will change the minds of any of
our U. S. A. super patriots.

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html

Another communiqué from the Commissar of Comedy!

"There are too many people who imagine that there is something
sophisticated about always believing the best of those who hate
your country, and the worst of those who defend it."

Former UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Old August 16th 03, 02:13 PM
StanB

"Briarroot" wrote in message

Jerome Bibuld wrote:

Heil Dubya!

I wonder if a visit to the following website will change the minds of

any of
our U. S. A. super patriots.

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html

Another communiqué from the Commissar of Comedy!

"There are too many people who imagine that there is something
sophisticated about always believing the best of those who hate
your country, and the worst of those who defend it." --Former UK Prime

Minister Margaret Thatcher

Jerome is about as sophisticated as a boil on one's ass.

StanB

Old August 18th 03, 04:22 AM
Tony D.

Subject: An interesting website
From:
ospam (Jerome Bibuld)
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Date: 16 Aug 2003 01:51:50 GMT

Heil Dubya!

I wonder if a visit to the following website will change the minds of any of
our U. S. A. super patriots.

Regarding what?

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka uber Alles!

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus

The music sucked, but I do like that Bush guy.

Tony D.