Old August 17th 03, 04:57 AM
RSHaas

Default Grim News

Mike Vick broke his fibula in the 1st qtr against the Ravens. My team is in
deep ... uhhh, ..StanBooz, help me out heah, bo.'

RSHaas
Old August 17th 03, 02:10 PM
StanB

"RSHaas" wrote in message

Mike Vick broke his fibula in the 1st qtr against the Ravens. My team is

in
deep ... uhhh, ..StanBooz, help me out heah, bo.'

Our Iggles third string Qback went 4-1 last year. Maybe for a first round
pick and ten pounds of grits in a five pound bag, y'all can have him.

StanB

Old August 17th 03, 02:38 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , StanB says...

Our Iggles third string Qback went 4-1 last year. Maybe for a first round
pick and ten pounds of grits in a five pound bag, y'all can have him.

StanB

Packer's currently have 3-4 Running Backs that could start for the Eagles. You
got a Nose Tackle or two we could have?

Kevin L. Bachler

Old August 17th 03, 04:38 PM
StanB

"Kevin L. Bachler" wrote in message

Packer's currently have 3-4 Running Backs that could start for the Eagles.

You
got a Nose Tackle or two we could have?

Corry Simon but we like him. As to running backs, we think we have plenty.
The west coast offense is a passing offense and the backs are used more as
receivers then as runners. Could you use a cornerback? Maybe to bookend with
Al Harris?

StanB

Old August 17th 03, 08:01 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , StanB says...

"Kevin L. Bachler" wrote in message

Packer's currently have 3-4 Running Backs that could start for the Eagles.

You
got a Nose Tackle or two we could have?

Corry Simon but we like him. As to running backs, we think we have plenty.
The west coast offense is a passing offense and the backs are used more as
receivers then as runners. Could you use a cornerback? Maybe to bookend with
Al Harris?

StanB

Naw, the other corner's ok, but we could use a safety.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old August 17th 03, 09:17 PM
sandirhodes

snip football position/player discussion

There is a fellow playing for the Sooners who is going to be the 'next best
thing.' I watched this kid play through high school, and now 2 yrs and a
redshirt as a power back.

When he gets his opportunity this year and next to show what he can do as
the #1 back, watch out for the rushing AND scoring records. His name is
Kejuan Jones. Mark my words, this kid is real.

sandirhodes

Old August 18th 03, 02:03 PM
Liam Too

"sandirhodes" wrote in message . ..
snip football position/player discussion

There is a fellow playing for the Sooners who is going to be the 'next best
thing.' I watched this kid play through high school, and now 2 yrs and a
redshirt as a power back.

When he gets his opportunity this year and next to show what he can do as
the #1 back, watch out for the rushing AND scoring records. His name is
Kejuan Jones. Mark my words, this kid is real.

sandirhodes

Quentin Griffin would not be easy to replace, but apparently, Kejaun
Jones is the rightful heir. With a healthy Jason White, the SOONERS
will be a force to reckon with. Dont' forget the Longhorns and the
Aggies though.

In my neck of the woods, the Widlcats are the favorites, #5 in one
ranking and #7 in another. It will be a fantastic season!

Lance
Old August 18th 03, 08:20 PM
sandirhodes

--

"Liam Too"wrote in message
"sandirhodes" wrote in message
snip football position/player discussion

healthy Jason White,

unfortunately, an oxymoron