Old August 17th 03, 10:11 PM
jerzyk

Default Rapid Chess

Dear Chessfriends !

I would like to advert , on the interested chess-tournament for the
Malbork Castle Cup.
The tournament played is in 20-21 of September 2003 in Malbork in Poland.
Malbork then the city , wherein is found greatest in Europe the Gothic
Castle,
written to UNESCO books, and in these beautiful castle apartments played
are games. In the yesteryear in the tournament took off near hundred
competitors , in this 6 GM and 6 IM.
Details (the announcement ,photoes, the journey etc.) on the page:
http://skoraf.republika.pl/index.htm

Old August 18th 03, 10:01 AM
Jerzy

"jerzyk" wrote in message
Dear Chessfriends !

I would like to advert , on the interested chess-tournament for the
Malbork Castle Cup.
The tournament played is in 20-21 of September 2003 in Malbork in Poland.
Malbork then the city , wherein is found greatest in Europe the Gothic
Castle,
written to UNESCO books, and in these beautiful castle apartments played
are games. In the yesteryear in the tournament took off near hundred
competitors , in this 6 GM and 6 IM.
Details (the announcement ,photoes, the journey etc.) on the page:
http://skoraf.republika.pl/index.htm

OK Jerzy, I`ll try to come to Malbork this year too. ;-)
But do you post your announcement here ?
RGCM is probably the more suitable place to advertise your tournament, isn`t
it ?

Regards,

Jerzy