Old August 18th 03, 07:38 PM
Looney

Default New mailing address for Sam Sloan

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:09:08 -0400, "StanB"
wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

I have moved to Brooklyn. Here is my new address:

Sam Sloan
920 Belmont Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11208

It was only a matter of time until she booted you out.

StanB

She has not booted me out. She is still here with me and our baby.

She did give her wedding dress to a Japanese friend today. I am not
sure what that means.

That she wouldn't even think of marrying again?

Double meaning, that...

--
Looney
Patzer is as patzer does

Old August 22nd 03, 11:06 PM
Looney

"Ѥ " wrote in message
. ca...

"Looney" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

I have moved to Brooklyn. Here is my new address:

Sam Sloan
920 Belmont Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11208

It was only a matter of time until she booted you out.

StanB

She has not booted me out. She is still here with me and our baby.

She did give her wedding dress to a Japanese friend today. I am not
sure what that means.

That she wouldn't even think of marrying again?

Double meaning, that...

...and that is about as clever as you will ever see this idiot "Looney"

get!

Damn, those killfiles *never* work right, do they?