Old August 19th 03, 11:28 PM
ASCACHESS

Default Chess and Business

Now here's a guy who appears to know how to mix chess and business:

http://www.trivalleyherald.com/Stori...546136,00.html

Too bad they didn't spell his name correctly.

His name is Riley Hughes, not Randy.
Old August 21st 03, 06:53 AM
RMille9601

That is kind of interesting when I looked at the story that ads for chess
products were a part of the page! The link for THECHESS STORE did not seem to
work but the others did.
Suppose this comes from the webhosting for the newspapers pages.

Russell Miller, Chelan WA
Old August 24th 03, 05:54 AM
LeModernCaveman

I noticed that his wife used to work where he did.

Seems very common among geeks. Gates married his marketing manager.