Old December 27th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Why we love lawyers

MY PREDICTION

Just as Don Schultzís frivolous $21 million lawsuit against GM Larry
Evans exploded in his face, I predict that the lawyers will be the
only ones who profit from the current spate of lawsuits.

Old December 28th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Dec 27, 2:40 pm, " wrote:
MY PREDICTION

Just as Don Schultzís frivolous $21 million lawsuit against GM Larry
Evans exploded in his face, I predict that the lawyers will be the
only ones who profit from the current spate of lawsuits.

Somehow a half a dollar silver coin got stuck in
a small boy's throat, in a shopping center. The
boy was already getting blue on his face. His mother
was frantic until a woman from a cafe near by
shouted disgusted: shut up! The woman has folded her
newspaper neatly, got up from the table, and at a leisure
pace got to the small boy, grabbed him by the balls and
squeezed viciously. Boy's eyes popped out, and so did
the coin from his throat. The woman was about to go
back to her newspaper, when the happy mother asked
her: are you a doctor? The woman has answered: I am
a divorce lawyer.

(So, sometimes lawyers are ok).

Wlod