Old December 30th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default USCF Seeks Court Removal of Polgar and Truong

Case file in Illinois court today. Interesting reading. Can you say
"Net Zero?"
Old December 30th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

B. Lafferty wrote:
Case file in Illinois court today. Interesting reading. Can you say
"Net Zero?"

Court filings can be found at
http://www.kronenbergerlaw.com/case_documents.html
Old December 30th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

From the USCF Issues Forum by Brian Mottershead:

The USCF filed a lawsuit today against Polgar and Truong in Illinois
state court, seeking findings from the court that they have engaged in
dishonest and fraudulent conduct. The lawsuit also seeks court orders
removing the two of them from the USCF Executive Board and prohibiting
them from running for re-election.

A copy of the complaint is available on my website under the URL:
http://mottershead.info/Complaint_USCF_ ... Truong.pdf

The lawsuit recapitulates much of the evidence against Truong that was
presented at the Delegates' meeting but includes considerable new
evidence, including evidence tying 30 of the Fake Sam Sloan posts to a
Netzero account that was used by Truong and paid for with Polgar's
credit card. This is over and above the evidence cited in the
Mottershead report. The complaint also recaps the allegations against
Polgar in the San Francisco lawsuit, where Polgar and Gregory Alexander
were identified as two of the parties responsible for breaking into
Randy Hough's email account and converting (i.e. stealing) confidential
emails.
Old December 30th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Dec 29, 8:39*pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

*From the USCF Issues Forum by Brian Mottershead:

[...]

Gee-- it sure has gotten quiet around here ever
since the good Dr. IMnes and his buddy Mr.
Mitchell, stopped screaming "foul play!" on this
matter. I still recall pointing out to them how
the SP Web site itself displayed ample evidence
of shameless dishonesty, but it seemed then
that Dr. IMnes admired this aspect, apparently
finding that it suited him to a Tee.

I can also recall the old days, back when Mr.
Parr was frequenting reporting on "confidential"
matters he had learned about through his, um,
insider contacts. It almost seems as though
the business of being a board member is not
about running the USCF at all, but rather it is
about infighting and sneaky, treacherous back-
stabbings of other board members who are not
a part of your own clique. I wonder if this sort
of thing goes on with the other boardgame
federations?

-- help bot

Old December 30th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 29, 7:33*pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
Case file in Illinois court today. *Interesting reading. *Can you say
"Net Zero?"

Court filings can be found at http://www.kronenbergerlaw.com/case_documents.html

Paragraphs 18-21 are indeed interesting reading. I have yet to see
evidence for the assertions in paragraphs 50-53. But it seems that
Mr. Kronenberger does nice work.

I can't imagine USCF losing this case.

Old December 30th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

B. Lafferty wrote:
Case file in Illinois court today. *Interesting reading. *Can you say
"Net Zero?"

Court filings can be found athttp://www.kronenbergerlaw.com/case_documents.html

Paragraphs 18-21 are indeed interesting reading. *I have yet to see
evidence for the assertions in paragraphs 50-53. *But it seems that
Mr. Kronenberger does nice work.

I can't imagine USCF losing this case.

I would recommend that dog Paul had better start running before they
expatriate him.
Old December 30th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

B. Lafferty wrote:
Case file in Illinois court today. *Interesting reading. *Can you say
"Net Zero?"

Court filings can be found athttp://www.kronenbergerlaw.com/case_documents.html

Paragraphs 18-21 are indeed interesting reading. *I have yet to see
evidence for the assertions in paragraphs 50-53. *But it seems that
Mr. Kronenberger does nice work.

I can't imagine USCF losing this case.

I had been a strong suppporter of Susan Polgar for a long time -
dating to my previous time on the Executive Board and during the last
EB election. That said, Mr. Kronenberger is an outstanding attorney,
has advised the USCF well on a variety of issues, and based on his
counsel and other information, I no longer support Susan Polgar or
those she supports in USCF politics.

Randy Bauer
Old December 30th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

B. Lafferty wrote:
Case file in Illinois court today. *Interesting reading. *Can you say
"Net Zero?"

Court filings can be found athttp://www.kronenbergerlaw.com/case_documents.html

Paragraphs 18-21 are indeed interesting reading. *I have yet to see
evidence for the assertions in paragraphs 50-53. *But it seems that
Mr. Kronenberger does nice work.

I can't imagine USCF losing this case.

I had been a strong suppporter of Susan Polgar for a long time -
dating to my previous time on the Executive Board and during the last
EB election. *That said, Mr. Kronenberger is an outstanding attorney,
has advised the USCF well on a variety of issues, and based on his
counsel and other information, I no longer support Susan Polgar or
those she supports in USCF politics.

Randy Bauer

http://tinyurl.com/7ed8mw

"Misty water colored memories..."

Seriously, thanks for your service to USCF in this matter, Randy. I
look forward to rejoining soon!
Old December 30th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

B. Lafferty wrote:
Case file in Illinois court today. *Interesting reading. *Can you say
"Net Zero?"

Court filings can be found athttp://www.kronenbergerlaw.com/case_documents.html

Paragraphs 18-21 are indeed interesting reading. *I have yet to see
evidence for the assertions in paragraphs 50-53. *But it seems that
Mr. Kronenberger does nice work.

I can't imagine USCF losing this case.

Randy, I am so sorry that you ended up dealing with this. I knew when
you started your most recent term it was going to be a mess, but
this... If USCF has the proof to back up the allegations, I have
never been so disappointed in anyone in chess as Polgar. I really
really hoped that she was who she seemed to be.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

Don Aldrich

Old December 30th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Dec 29, 9:18*pm, help bot wrote:
[...]

I think certain people are being VERY careful these days.