Old December 31st 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Looking for a chess tutor

This chess patzer is looking for some cheap chess lessons via the
Internet from someone who is rated 2000 or higher, has taught rank
beginners, and is very patient. I have what I think is a fairly
realistic goal - I would like to play a game of chess and actually
understand at least superficially what is going on! Please email me
your chess teaching background, rates and general availability times
if you are interested. What ever Internet mechanism used for the
lessons should include voice - I'm a slow typer. I can pay in advance
for lessons via PayPal.

- JAP