Old January 2nd 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Lubbock Reactions

To the article about the USCF seeking Trolgar's removal by the Illinois
Courts. Note to Trolgar and friends, none of the following comments
originated from me:

by: ldavis1054 at Dec. 31, 2008 at 10:46:44 am
Why is there no a disclosure in this story that Susan Polgar contributes
a column for the Avalanche Journal?
While I don't detect any particular bias in this article, and have
nothing against Ms. Polgar, I think the relationship between the suject
and the newspaper should have been mentioned.

Posted by: running4district1 at Dec. 31, 2008 at 4:12:41 pm
How chess nerds battle: part two

Posted by: rockzilla at Dec. 31, 2008 at 5:58:14 pm
Ha! Ha! I can't believe this story. This is some funny stuff. Chess
nerds screwing with each other. From reading the article is seems that
the two in question are pretty guilty. You have computer records of
their doings. Ha, Ha! This is good stuff. Very entertaining.