Old January 2nd 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default SUPPORT BRIAN LAFFERTY'S BOARD CANDIDACY l

I have spoken with many people who support Brian's board candidacy and
everyone wishes the best for the USCF and Brian Lafferty.

Brian's USCF Electin Blog.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...log/index.html
Old January 2nd 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 2, 9:29*am, wrote:
I have spoken with many people who support Brian's board candidacy and
everyone wishes the best for the USCF and Brian Lafferty.

Brian's USCF Electin Blog.http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...ectionblog/ind...

I very much support Brian Lafferty's board candidacy.

In fact, I'm interested in starting an independent Political Action
Committee - something like "The Committee in Support of Electing Brian
Lafferty to the USCF Executive Board" - and raising some money for a
postcard mailout in support of his candidacy.

Those also supporting him can help either with expenses or with
content (what the actual postcard should say or graphic).

This is obviously an unorganized nascent effort right now. I'll
probably wait until he is formally registered as a candidate before
starting any PAC activities.

- JAP
Old January 2nd 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 2, 11:27�am, wrote:
On Jan 2, 9:29�am, wrote:

I have spoken with many people who support Brian's board candidacy and
everyone wishes the best for the USCF and Brian Lafferty.

Brian's USCF Electin Blog.http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...ectionblog/ind...

I very much support Brian Lafferty's board candidacy.

In fact, I'm interested in starting an independent Political Action
Committee - something like "The Committee in Support of Electing Brian
Lafferty to the USCF Executive Board" - and raising some money for a
postcard mailout in support of his candidacy.

Those also supporting him can help either with expenses or with
content (what the actual postcard should say or graphic).

This is obviously an unorganized nascent effort right now. I'll
probably wait until he is formally registered as a candidate before
starting any PAC activities.

- JAP

Renaissance Knights Chess Foundation supports & will campaign for
Brian's candidacy.
We have close to 2,000 (emails) chess contacts plus we reach/5,000
chess players a year.
USCF needs...intelligent, honest & good people w/o background
agendas.
Our sincere goal for supporting Brian's candicacy is to assist USCF in
continued success.

We will happily contribute to,
Contact us when the committee is established. http://www.renaissanceknights..org/

BRIAN'S ELECTION BLOG: http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...ectionblog/ind
Old January 2nd 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

BRIAN'S ELECTION BLOG:http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...ctionblog/ind- Hide quoted text -

Renaissance Knights Chess Foundation supports & will campaign for
Brian's candidacy.
We have close to 2,000 (emails) chess contacts plus we reach/5,000
chess players a year.
USCF really needs...intelligent, honest & good people w/o background
agendas.
Our sincere goal for supporting Brian's candidacy is to assist USCF in