Old January 4th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default NY Times Article Today

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/04/cr...ref=crosswords
Old January 4th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Yada, yada, yada from Paul Pufferfish:
“Not much I can say other than it is the same group which conspires to
libel and defame Susan for their political gains. We will be vindicated
in court.”

Old January 6th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default I ACCIDENTALLY PAUL PUTERFISH, IS THIS BAD?

VINDICATED IN COURT
VINDICATED
VINDICATE
ATE