Old January 6th 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default A q. to USCF EB candidates

Somehow sociopath "GEORGE ZIMMER" caused my post
to become virtually invisible. Thus let me try again.

***************

(I am not a member of USCF but I am still interested in life :-)

Perhaps EB candidates' answers to the the question:

"what would I do in that situation?"

where they would chose certain critical moments from
the past of the USCF, is important to the USCF members
and of interest to other chess players.

Brian Lafferty's statement from http://tinyurl.com/7t5t46:

1. Transparency in all USCF dealings.

2. Fiscal responsibility and accountability.

3. Ethical behavior.

is music to my ears. It'd be nice (too risky?)
if candidates would provide specific examples
of events from the history of USCF, and how
would they act at the time (say, with the advantage
of the hindsight) if they were members of EB then.

I consider this to be an exercise which would be useful
in many ways.

Regards,

Wlod

Old January 6th 09, 11:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 6, 4:10*am, "Wlodzimierz Holsztynski (Wlod)"
wrote:
Somehow sociopath "GEORGE ZIMMER" caused my post
to become virtually invisible. Thus let me try again.

***************

(I am not a member of USCF but I am still interested in life :-)

Perhaps EB candidates' answers to the the question:

* * "what would I do in that situation?"

where they would chose certain critical moments from
the past of the USCF, is important to the USCF members
and of interest to other chess players.

Brian Lafferty's statement from *http://tinyurl.com/7t5t46:

1. Transparency in all USCF dealings.

2. Fiscal responsibility and accountability.

3. Ethical behavior.

Every candidate that has ever first run for USCF election has had the
same three "planks" in their platform.

That is why I welcome your call for "specific examples".

Old January 6th 09, 11:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

[...]

Is anyone actually opposed to "ethical behavior"? (Though Brian
Lafferty or Sam Sloan may not mean quite the same thing by it as the
rest of us do.)
Old January 6th 09, 11:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

The fundamental problem with several of
the recent USCF administrations has
been a complete failure to abide by

1. Transparency in all USCF dealings.

Which has lead to a rampant disregard for:

2. Fiscal responsibility and accountability.
3. Ethical behavior

This is strictly my own personal opinion
but there seems to be an substantial ammount
of evidence to support such a conclusion.

A former and hopefully future USCF member
unable to support the organizations as it
is presently constituted.