Old January 9th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default INSIDE CHESS Magazine

Any one interested in purchasing some year sets?

Former Business Manager for International Chess Enterprise
Russell Miller, Camas WA
Old January 9th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 8, 9:16*pm, wrote:
Any one interested in purchasing some year sets?

Former Business Manager for International Chess Enterprise
Russell Miller, Camas WA

I might be. Got any indices for contents?
Old January 9th 09, 08:19 PM
Junior Member

I was a subscriber to the magazine from day one until it folded. I was curious if there was ever any discussion to sell the entire history of the magazine via pdf or ebooks? It would cost pennies to make and I would imagine there would be a decent market for the product. I know I would buy it so I could throw away all my back issues. Thanks.
Old January 9th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 8, 7:19*pm, zdrakec wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:16*pm, wrote:

Any one interested in purchasing some year sets?

Former Business Manager for International Chess Enterprise
Russell Miller, Camas WA

I might be. Got any indices for contents?

1988 Vol 1 issue 13 has Opening Index, player index, list of complete
events, opening theoreticals list. The index information takes up 8
pages in this issue and says the first 13 issues cover 1,100 games.
1988 Vol 1 issue 26 has index covering issues 14-26: opening index and
player index.
I don't have issue 25 of 1988 as part of that year set.

Old January 9th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 9, 2:42*pm, wrote:
On Jan 8, 7:19*pm, zdrakec wrote:

On Jan 8, 9:16*pm, wrote:

Any one interested in purchasing some year sets?

Former Business Manager for International Chess Enterprise
Russell Miller, Camas WA

I might be. Got any indices for contents?

1988 Vol 1 issue 13 has Opening Index, player index, list of complete
events, opening theoreticals list. The index information takes up 8
pages in this issue and says the first 13 issues cover 1,100 games.
1988 Vol 1 issue 26 has index covering issues 14-26: opening index and
player index.
I don't have issue 25 of 1988 as part of that year set.

1999 Vol 11 issue 12 has a full year index opening and player which
covers 6 pages.

Old January 10th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

--
MikeS

No plans that I know of but I will look into the matter.